Providing market stats to support businesses needing to self-certify adverse impacts for CBILS applications and those making business plans for the future
Helping you keep your finger on the pulse Sapio Research’s business opinion poll is live with the first summary now ready to go. Scroll down to download the report for free.
We found that business performance has mostly (as expected) dropped, with 54% reporting a drop in turnover in the last month compared to their expectations pre-Corona-virus.
What you can find in the 1st report
Where we are now
- Last month’s turnover compared to pre C-19 expectations
- Mitigation strategies
Anticipated short term impacts
- Key business challenges
- Impact on 2020 turnover prospects
- Supply chain impact
Government confidence and support
- Confidence in the government’s ability to support the economy
- Govt assistance in use & its ease of access
- Support info sources being used
Confidence in getting to the new normal
- Anticipated lasting changes to business practices
- Length of surviving under lock-down measures
Audience: We surveyed 500 UK business decision makers, 222 CEO/MD/Directors and 278 Senior/middle managers across industries, covering companies with just one employee to 10,000+ (302 were SMEs)
Wave 1 Fieldwork: 9th April – 14th April 2020
COVID-19 UK B2B Barometer Wave 1
Providing market stats to support businesses needing to self-certify adverse impacts for CBILS applications and those making business plans for the future.