How including an insights proposal differentiates Marketing Agencies at the pitch stage.
In recent years, charities and not for profits have faced a multitude of hurdles – bad press, a need to diversify income streams, the blurring of lines between charity and public and private sectors, a need to invest in digital, attracting and maintaining support from younger generations, sustainability, changes in regulation and legislation, as well as political and economic change. And as individuals, charities have a huge amount of competition – there are over 160,000 registered charities in the UK and the challenge of creating a unique voice within all the noise can, understandably, be overwhelming.
At Sapio, we have worked with charities on everything from content generation research for PR or thought leadership, through donor behaviour and driver analysis to simply making sense of some data. Whatever your problem, with our know how and passion within this field, we will give you the best possible research solution for your needs (and budget).
Sapio’s Not for Profit Market Research Services:
- Brand – Clear brand positioning and resonance is vital in a highly competitive landscape. Understanding the emotional drivers in this market is particularly important to inform relevant messaging and ensure that the organisations aims are still in tune with the public.
- Visibility raising – Understanding gaps in the public’s knowledge of a medical condition, political situation or aim of an organisation can lead to interesting, profiling raising debates. Done well, it can further your cause and positive impact.
- Customer favourability and recommendation – With every penny of funding so difficult to achieve its important to keep supporters, staff and volunteers on side, so understanding your NPS score and likelihood of recommendation enables you to be forearmed.
- Segmentation – Identifying different sectors and what is important to each is increasingly critical for targeting, personalisation and content creation.
- Personas – Sizing the segments and identifying their outlying characteristics enables us to create supporter personas, and choose who to prioritise your efforts on.
- Channel – who do they listen to, what are they interested in, where do they hang out, what need are they fulfilling? What do you need to be doing to garner their support?
Sapio Research’s values and ethics are in tune with your own. All our staff have experience volunteering and/or working for and with not for profits and charitable organisations. Sapio gives added value across all stages of the research project, with advice given on best practice questioning, how best to reach your target audience, most cost effective and appropriate research methods, and an independent take on data outputs. Please view our not for profit case study to see our recent charity research.
Each year we run a competition to give a consumer research project away. Book mark this page so you don’t miss out on the next free draw. https://sapioresearch.com/charity-competition