Senior Research Executive
Who we are
Sapio Research helps brands and agencies discover, validate and create positive brand equity and content to get closer to customers, and win market share. We’re a full-service quant and qual market research agency working in the UK and overseas. The team was shortlisted for the MRS best new agency in 2017 and achieved RAR recommended agency status a few months after its inception. As a start-up owned by four partners we have big ambitions and we’re growing quickly.
How we do it
We listen, understand, consider and challenge our clients and their markets. We do this so that we can deliver compelling insight through creativity, analysis and storytelling. Our high rate of repeat business is testament to this. We’re individuals who care and deliver in a genuinely customer friendly fashion. We want someone who’ll do the same.
How you can fit in
We’re looking for someone who understands that the small things make a difference and is driven to deliver better results each time. We’re looking for someone who is an experiential learner, prepared to turn their hand to a wide range of tasks and step out of their comfort zone occasionally. Curiosity is, of course essential.
The role is largely project management and execution, primarily with online surveys but we’d be delighted if you have a wider grasp of data analytics and/or qualitative methods. If you want to step up to the plate in front of clients or undertake marketing activities, even better! The skills and requirements we are looking for now are:
- 2 – 3 year’s agency experience
- Experience of survey scripting, ideally in SNAP
- Familiarity with DIY sampling platforms
- Ability to conduct thorough data cleaning and checking
- Ability to design questionnaires and analysis framewords
- Client interaction experience
- Ability to design and check presentations with a flair for story creation
- Experience of simple job costing/quoting
- Good ‘house-keeping’ and proactive project management skills
What we offer
You’ll be joining us at the beginning of our already successful journey, so do a good job of this and your impact will be obvious and rewarded appropriately. You’ll be able to learn very quickly in a relaxed, friendly and supportive environment. You’ll be in a great place to help shape the business and your role as you grow.
We’ll give you:
- A personalised development plan
- Monthly team socials
- A competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Free food and drink in the office
- £500 to improve yourself/health annually
- An exciting City based location
And if that's not exciting enough, wait until you've meet the team.
To apply, please email us with your CV and covering letter to Jane.firstname.lastname@example.org