How including an insights proposal differentiates Marketing Agencies at the pitch stage.
At Sapio Research, we help you to identify and research your target audience, developing a bespoke research solution that provides you with the audience understanding you need.
This will help you to:
- Understand audience motivation
- Solve your customers’ problems
- Answer your target audience’s needs
- Communicate with your prospects efficiently and effectively
- Define your value propositions
- Build customer relationships
- Influence audience behaviour
Two categories of information can help you discover more about your target audience:
- Demographic (e.g. age, gender, income level / turnover, marital status, size of organisation)
- Psychographic (e.g. attitudes, beliefs, values, drivers)
These apply whether you’re looking to engage consumers or organisations.
Audience market research can also help you to understand:
- How they think
- What they want and need
- Who influences them
- What influences them
- The experiences they seek
- How they absorb information
- Messages that will resonate with them
And much more, depending on your research and business needs.
What we can do for you?
Sapio is a London-based market research agency. We have an experienced team of qualitative and quantitative market researchers that can offer the following research services and tools to help you gain a deeper insight into your current or prospective clients. Click here to read a recent audience understanding case study.
We carry out both qualitative and quantiative audience research. Here are just some of our techniques, tools and services: