Charles Russell Speechlys
Policy recommendations based on insights from the Social Care Sector to reinforce the firm’s positive reputation.
At Sapio Research, we help you to identify and research your target audience, developing a bespoke research solution that provides you with the audience understanding you need.
This will help you to:
- Understand audience motivation
- Solve your customers’ problems
- Answer your target audience’s needs
- Communicate with your prospects efficiently and effectively
- Define your value propositions
- Build customer relationships
- Influence audience behaviour
Two categories of information can help you discover more about your target audience:
- Demographic (e.g. age, gender, income level / turnover, marital status, size of organisation)
- Psychographic (e.g. attitudes, beliefs, values, drivers)
These apply whether you’re looking to engage consumers or organisations.
Audience market research can also help you to understand:
- How they think
- What they want and need
- Who influences them
- What influences them
- The experiences they seek
- How they absorb information
- Messages that will resonate with them
And much more, depending on your research and business needs.
What we can do for you?
Sapio is a London-based market research agency. We have an experienced team of qualitative and quantitative market researchers that can offer the following research services and tools to help you gain a deeper insight into your current or prospective clients. Click here to read a recent audience understanding case study.
We carry out both qualitative and quantiative audience research. Here are just some of our techniques, tools and services: