With Sapio you don’t need to:
- Worry whether your questions might not get you the headlines you want
- Worry that your questions might not make sense to respondents
- Script the questionnaire yourself
- Worry that you are surveying the wrong audience - we have access to 40 million+ consumers and business professionals across the globe
- Be concerned about the quality of the respondents
- Get tied up in the initial analysis and charting – we provide you with key take-outs
- Work out how to cut or combine the data in different ways to look into it more deeply
- Work out if your key take outs are statistically significant enough to stand up to journalists’ scrutiny
We remove the hassle and make you look like experts.
Sapio Research is...
- fast – 24 hrs for consumer interviews, days for B2B
- friendly – telephone and online support at all stages
- flexible – accommodate changing project schedules
- cost effective (particularly for the more difficult audiences) – we have preferential supplier rates
We’ve worked in a marketing group spanning digital content to public affairs. We’ve built, bought and sold online panel sample, but we’re now panel agnostic and won’t sell you what you don’t need.
In case that’s not enough, we can also:
- Provide an objective take on alternative angles if your original ideas don’t quite work
- Provide genuinely impartial advice on which online panel to use and get you the most relevant respondents for your campaign
- Check the quality of data before sending it across to you – we make sure our data is robust and the highest quality
- Offer assistance even after the survey is finished
- Work with you to disseminate the findings through webinars, presenting at events, facilitating roundtables etc. – we add credibility and objectivity
- Cover all industry sectors
- Undertake qualitative interviews when quantitative isn’t the best approach
We understand the challenges you face and share your goal of getting your clients a great end result for a good price.
Sapio Research can give you the perfect white label research services for your agency, or act as your in-house research department. Our researchers have been conducting market research with PR agencies for over 20 years. We believe PR research should be conducted with the utmost integrity, flawless survey design and highest quality respondents to achieve those hard-hitting headlines. View our Opinion Poll Research page, or Content Generation page for more information. Alternatively, view a recent case study of our research for a PR agency.