PR and communications research, whether in-house or agency, is typically used for thought leadership / content generation or insight to understand a brand’s position and inform engagement strategies – both have unique requirements. Thought leadership research needs originality, creativity, storytelling and it frequently must be quick and cost effective. Audience engagement and brand research needs to understand where a brand sits and what messaging will resonate and engage with target groups.
Sapio is made up of classically trained researchers who have all worked in PR and communications groups. This combination of skills means we understand the issues you face: how best to reach an audience, designing questionnaires that secure headline grabbing statistics, sampling to ensure credibility, analysing data so it reinforces and tells a story and visually representing findings where necessary.
Whether your requirement is for a focused B2B audience, a straightforward nationally representative sample or an international research study, we can help. With access to over 80 million people in 40 countries we have incredible reach. There’s no minimum project size, we work with a lot of smaller PR and Communications agencies and every project is bespoke.
Our PR and Communications research services include:
- Questionnaire advice and design
- Audience advice and targeting
- Qualitative or quantitative research methods
- Online, telephone, group or face to face interviewing techniques
- Specific analyses, such as
- Persona development
- Brand awareness and evaluation
- Relevant outputs, including
- Data tables
- Take outs
- Significance testing(is it really a finding?)
- Report writing
- Brand maps
- Follow up and follow on services, including press release checks