Brands aren’t esoteric, they’re an organisation’s fundamental connection to their customers. Understanding the way the brand is regarded, the associations it enjoys and its position in the market are essential for it to remain relevant, appealing but still maintain its core proposition.
Strong brands enjoy powerful bonds that deliver: loyalty, recommendation and additional revenue opportunities but they aren’t static, they’re dynamic and change over time, as do peoples’ opinions of them. There’s nothing new about this but, what is new, is the speed with which opinions and attitudes towards a brand and the competitive landscape change. Being aware of these and finding a cost effective way of evaluating them is critical to ensure the brand remains relevant and appealing.
Our bespoke research services can provide information and data on:
- Awareness and visibility levels and how these differ by audience group
- The characteristics of your brand
- How your brand differentiates from the rest of the market
- What customers value in a brand
- How your brand can be positioned to address customers’ needs
- Consideration levels for your brand
- Competitive threats and opportunities
- How the brand should develop (e.g. due to changing opinions, changing market)
- Implications of brand architecture
What can Sapio do for you?
Sapio is a London based market research agency. We have an experienced team of researchers that can offer the following brand research services and tools to help you gain a deeper insight. We have a wealth of experience conducting brand understanding research – please click here to see one of our brand perception/strategy/awareness case studies.