At Sapio we understand consumers, their motivations, their behaviours and above all how best to reach and research them. Our consumer research services deliver insights and intelligence that helps your business perform better.
What you don’t know can’t hurt you - or so they say. Sadly, this is not the case when it comes to your customers. Failing to understand what irritates them or not identifying dissatisfaction early on can, quite simply, be terminal. Equally, as consumer expectations continue to grow and the desire for personalisation increases the failure to understand consumers and adapt or personalise your proposition can leave you as an ‘also ran’ – and quickly. Consumer research coupled with an agile business keeps you ahead of the curve... Sapio can help you discover those all-important insights
We have spent years helping organisations understand how their consumers behave. We segment them and create personas. We measure their loyalty, satisfaction and retention. We test your products with them. We map their journeys and learn about their experiences. Simply, we do whatever we need to get the full picture and provide you with their whole story.
Getting consumer research right can often have a far greater impact on your business than you may have anticipated. To ensure the highest quality B2C research solution, Sapio will:
- Advise on the best people to interview and the sample size required
- Recommend research methodologies based on your objectives
- Offer a variety of interviewing and analysis tools and techniques
- Provide both qualitative and quantitative research services, where appropriate
- Design your questionnaire from scratch, or simply advise along the way
- Conduct research locally, regionally, nationally or internationally
- Provide a full analysis package, including recommendations and on-going support
- Ensure you gain maximum value from your research project, with actionable outputs
Sapio Research can help with:
- Product/service testing, development and introduction
- Customer satisfaction, retention and recommendation including Kano analysis
- Customer experience including customer journey mapping
- Persona analysis – pen portraits and needs based segmentation
- Advertising effectiveness testing
- Research for content generation or thought leadership
- Opinion polls
Why use Sapio for your B2C research?
Sapio is a full-service market research company based in London. Our researchers have over 20 years of experience in the B2C sector, working in: retail, PR and communications, food and drink, hospitality and leisure. Our bespoke research solutions ensure you reach your target audience, using the most appropriate research methodologies