Sapio has a team of highly experienced qualitative and quantitative researchers who understand the business challenges you face and what’s required to deliver business changing insight.
Successful B2B research projects provide direction and act as a catalyst for change but they need: understanding, pragmatism and originality, not off-the-shelf solutions. At Sapio we take time to really understand your business issues, your products and services and even challenge your thinking (nicely of course). Once we have a genuine understanding of your business and the research needswe deliver projects that make a real difference by blending years of B2B experience with leading edge research techniques.
- Advise on the best people to interview, how to access them and the sample size needed
- Offer a variety of research and interviewing techniques and methodologies
- Design a questionnaire that is subtle enough to secure the information needed to make an informed decision and answer your business and research questions
- Conduct research in the UK and/or internationally
- Make respondents feel at ease and ensure confidentiality of information
- Provide specialist knowledge of industries and their individual challenges
- Provide a full analysis package, including recommendations and on-going support
- Ensure you gain maximum value from your research project, with actionable outputs
Why use Sapio for your B2B research?
Sapio is a full-service market research company based in London. Our researchers have over 20 years of experience in the B2B sector, working in: technology, the built environment, business services, not for profit, manufacturing, logistics and retail. Click here to view our B2B case studies and see how our research has helped businesses to grow and enhance their propositions.